Friday, November 19, 2021

Prep 16/11/21

PREP: This week, in class, we began our filming and for my group in particular, it's safe to say it was a massive SUCCESS! We managed to take all the videos we set out to film and also edit the beginning of the film. We blended the music into the title which was an outstanding piece of editing and a piece which we were all pretty chuffed with.

Personally, I'm very happy with how my groups doing as being the director, I get the privilege of having the final decision so I sincerely hope for us to keep improving and enjoying ourselves!

1 comment:

  1. This project went quite smoothly but when your group screened the whole, I explained that you would need to make a second edit: first, you must cut the bad language entirely and second, the scene on the grass goes on for too long (the audience would lose interest)

    ReplyDelete

MOJO: REPRESENTATION

  TASK:   Copy this MOJO 2019 cover into a new blog post entitled  MOJO: REPRESENTATION. Then write 4 points, one each about about the follo...